Friday, October 24, 2008

Dinner Party For Two

Last Saturday I did a Dinner Party For Two for one of my clients.

I arrived at Clients at 4:30 and left at 7:30.

The Menu was:

Tuna Tartar with Spicy Asian Viniagrette atop a bed of Fresh Pineapple and Avocado

Spinach Salad with Avocado, Red Onion, Orange Segments, Pumpkin Seeds and a Citrus Viniagrette made with fresh Grapefruit Juice

Cajun Spiced Chilean Sea Bass served with Oven Roasted Cajun Spiced Sweet Potatoes and Yam Fries

Apple Tarts with Vanilla Bean Ice-cream

The client and his wife (both doctors) were celebrating a 5 year anniversary. They had dinner on their Balcony and I could hear "moans of food pleasure" constantly coming from the balcony. They licked every plate clean.

The client told me: "Your Food is right up there with what we would expect from the Finer restaurants in Los Angeles""You exceeded our expectations""Your tuna tartar was perfectly balanced with the Spicy Asian Viniagrette"

The client told me I should start a newslettter to let people know about the Demos and my comings and goings. I think I might just do this.

Ohh..and as I was leaving...long story short, the client also hired a maseusse. I saw the maseusse outside and they work for a company that calls them when a client needs a massage. I got a business card, so I am going to get the Massage and Dinner going. I'm going to call the company and see if they would be interested in teaming up with me to do Massage and Dinners.

Here are photos of the food from tonight:

Appetizer
Tuna Tartar with Spicy Asian Viniagrette atop a Pineapple-Avocado Base


Salad
Spinach Salad with Avocado, Red Onion, Orange Segments and Grapefruit Viniagrette

Entree
Cajun Chilean Sea Bass with Cajun Baked Sweet Potato and Yam Fries

Dessert
Pumpkin Spiced Apple Tart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home