Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally Posting Again

Wow...It's been over 8 months since I last posted. What a procrastinator I am.

What has happened since I last posted? Well, I finished my Culinary Class at Community College. Although the class was interesting, it wasn't as I expected. I was looking for a more structured class, and the class was more "free-flowing".

I believe I'm going to stick to taking "specific skills" classes through Private Schools to enhance my Culinary Background. I've been cooking since I was in about 6th Grade, so I don't think the "basics" are what I"m interested in. I prefer to refine my skills, and I think taking specialized classes will meet this need.

Over the Summer I have been doing my regular ChefsUSA Demos as well as Once a Month I do Oven Demos for Electrolux. In between I have done a dinner party here and there.

I will post separately regarding the Dinner Party.

I hope now that "I'm Back" that I will start blogging more.

Until Next Time.....Cook On!!!

The Food Dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home